Thinking out loud and in public . . .

Thursday, August 13, 2009

so this still exists. It has been so long I thought it would have drifted away.
politics is downright silly right now with congress on vacation and the republicans disrupting democrati townhalls with shouting and intimidating and making up all sorts of outrageous lies about the still un finished healthcare bills still to be designed. not worth talking about. S. Palin still exists on tv since she said something memorable last april which is lately being reversed regarding living wills or as she says death boards for the elderly. sigh. previously in april 2008 as govenor she declared a day devoted to living wils although she called them something else. if she were not so pretty . . . .well that is it people like to look at her which is fine if they don't also belive her.

I have a Kindle and that has given me back my love of reading forty one in my archives since march 17,2009. I can blow the text up six times which is the only way I can read now that my MD and cateracts are growing faster.I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home